Low Profile Carrier V2 MultiCam Product code: W-EO-LPC-V2-M-MC (Medium) / W-EO-LPC-V2-L-MC (Large)
The LPC features our new air vent thermo pads, which allows heat to evaporate from the body and increase the airflow to assist in cooling.
The LPC utilises state of the art materials to reduce the overall signature and weight. It comes as standard with a removable MOLLE front flap held in place by 2 vertical QASM clips and hook and loop which allows the panel to be removed and replaced with a wide variety of preconfigured panels that are both weapon and mission specific.
The LPC incorporates our speed clip system, which allows very rapid removal of the carrier on a day to day basis, but also in an emergency situation, no complicated cables to worry about, and reassembly takes seconds.
Size Medium: Will fit up to a size 45″ (114cm) chest.
Size Large: Will fit Chest sizes 45″ (114cm) to 52″ (132cm)
front and rear armour
The carrier holds 25cm x 30cm (10″ x 12″) stand alone plates front and back
Premium Grade Fabric
500D Nylon fabric feature enhanced tear and abrasion resistance, and long lasting durability, 500D Nylon fabric made with solution dyed yarns are inherently stain resistant and easy to clean.
High Quality Threads
Thread quality is fundamental to the construction, durability and strength of the equipment.
Two factors have a negative impact on the life Span of threads
1) Mildew is one of the most common factors in the deterioration fabric, causing it to rot and ultimately results in unacceptable failure.
2) Sunlight has a harmful effect on the performance of threads, and over time causes their deterioration.
Warrior only uses the highest quality nylon threads imported from the USA which are treated against both UV and Mildew.
- Fiber Resistance to Acid - Good
- Fiber Resistance to Alkali - Good
- Fiber Abrasion Resistance - Excellent
- Fiber Resistance to Heat - 142 deg C (Highest continuous temperature before breakdown)
- Fiber Melting Point - 265 deg C
This product contains MOLLE webbing that will allow you to attach other pouches using the MOLLE system.
- 25mm (1 Inch ) Breaking Strain: 1200 lbs
- 38mm (1.5 Inch ) Breaking Strain: 1800 lbs
- 50mm (2 Inch ) ) Breaking Strain: 2200 lbs